Skip to content
- Sixmo was formed in 2012 by architect Patrick Thornton, RA and structural engineer Jared Perry,PE.
- Sixmo’s first office was a 700 square foot storefront in Rocky River, Ohio.
- Sixmo’s first employee was Hanna Cohan Plessner.
- Sixmo’s first logo was confused (habitually) for Sixmo Ale, Six Males, and Sixums.
THE ROAD TO NOW
- One of Sixmo’s first clients was only able to pay in cupcakes. Note: This is no longer an accepted means of payment 🙂
- Sixmo has completed projects with a construction budget ranging from $1,500 to $120M.
- Sixmo’s market share is approximately 50% Commercial, 20% Industrial, 20% Public, and 10% Residential.
- Sixmo has grown over 250% each year it has been in business.
WHERE WE'RE HEADED
- With three offices currently located in Ohio, Sixmo anticipates expansion outside of Ohio in the 2020 calendar year.
- Sixmo’s growing and reliable financial position has opened the doors to Sixmo now accepting equity as a means of payment for suitable projects.
- Sixmo is continuing to expand our services, including ventures in construction and development.