Senior-Level Structural Engineer
Sixmo is reviewing resumes for a Senior Structural Engineer to join our team. The successful candidate will work on a variety of projects around the country, utilizing a collaborating team environment and a variety of design tools.
- 4+ years of experience designing structural engineering projects with construction costs in excess of $25 million.
- PE License
- SE License or Master’s Degree in Structural Engineering from a university in the United States.
- Fluent in English (written and spoken)
- Experience with MS Word, Excel, and Outlook
- Proficient in AutoCAD
- Proficient in RAM Elements, RAM Structural Systems